- Full Time
A financial institution is searching for multi-skilled applicants with strong interpersonal skills for the product manager.
Access Bank Plc is a banking organization operating in nine African nations, the United Kingdom, and Nigeria’s main cities.
It is also known as Africa’s Best Practice Bank, which operates on a foundation of excellent ethics, governance, and professionalism.
The product manager will allocate resources and collaborate with engineers, marketers, and other creatives to meet deadlines and launch products.
Product managers, among other things, improve customer experiences, produce new product ideas, and establish precise product strategies.
The hired product managers will be responsible for various teams ranging from engineering to marketing, which will necessitate a solid technical background and outstanding interpersonal skills.
A top-notch product manager will have worked on a variety of projects and understand how to meet customers’ expectations.
- Identify the features that are required.
- Investigate customer requests and experiences
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Create a comprehensive product plan.
- The hired manager will manage a cross-functional team which is a difficult task.
- Keep track of product roadmaps and releases.
- Understand the benefits of a product.
- Detect and address product flaws.
- Invent fresh product concepts.
- Create pricing and positioning strategies for products.
- Collaborate with engineering teams.
- Manage product introductions in collaboration with PR and marketing teams.
- As a product advocate and company representative at public events.
- Possess previous experience in a similar role.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2891357173/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
You Join our Whatsapp group using the link.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.