We are seeking a product Manager with a lot of experience. You’ll lead teams of 1-2 designers and 2-3 engineers and work directly with customers to create complicated custom software solutions in this position. Our client will be looking to you to devise a strategy that will provide outcomes on time and within budget.
Responsibilities of a Product Manager
- Manage and deliver custom software solutions on schedule and budget to clients.
- Guide customers and project teams through the proper stages to get a world-class product by consulting with internal and external stakeholders.
- By collaborating with the project team, collaborate with engineering teams to oversee the delivery of each project milestone.
- To ensure successful delivery, manage and prioritize a roadmap.
- For development, break down user requirements into epics and stories.
- Convert ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer to speak to the overall design.
- Ascertain that you provide goods in a high-quality manner.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of experience developing custom software
- You’ve overseen the entire software development lifecycle.
- Working in a consultancy environment is a plus.
- The ability to communicate and convincingly deliver ideas and concepts is a plus.
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience – the team will look to you to create a productive environment for them.
- Working in a corporate atmosphere is a plus.
- Collaboration and leadership success while working from afar
- A technical background is advantageous but not necessary.
All Interested candidates should click HERE to apply
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.