A technology company is searching for multi-skilled applicants with strong interpersonal skills to fill a product manager position.
Maveniod is the world’s most popular product support platform, assisting some of the world’s most well-known firms in reinventing technical support.
A tech support automation company founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google and supported by visionary VCs Point Nine and Creandum has quickly established itself as the market leader.
The hired product managers improve customer experiences, produce new product ideas and establish precise product strategies.
Product managers will be responsible for various teams ranging from engineering to marketing, necessitating a solid technical background and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- To maximize our approach to growth, manage, execute, and iterate on Mavenoid’s go-to-market (GTM) strategy.
- Work directly with the product and development teams to be the customer’s voice, guiding our understanding of their difficulties, pain areas, and tasks to be completed.
- Develop product messaging and unique selling points per segment with Mavenoid’s sales and business development teams.
- Own product and feature launches that increase new customer acquisition and engagement.
- Create hyper-personalized sales collateral that assists and educates customers throughout the buying process.
- To contribute to the overall marketing strategy, collaborate with the rest of the marketing team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service.
- Ability to work alone and as a team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer savvy.
- You have a successful track record in B2B product marketing.
- Great project manager.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
Perks and benefits (per the employers’ career page)
Free food and snacks
- Free food, drinks and snacks of your choice during work hours. We started this to keep everyone comfortable and healthy during the pandemic, but it’s here to stay since it’s been so appreciated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://www.mavenoid.com/en/careers/product-marketing-manager/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit www.mavenoid.com.