- remote, international
Product Designers at Quora have a strategic mindset. Because designers at Quora have complete control over the user interface and play a vital role on every product team, you will be accountable for everything you design from conception to completion as a product designer. This guarantees that the right problem is being solved and the right solution is being devised. You will be an essential part of a product team working on a critical user-facing area of Quora as part of that structure.
Location: Remote (international)
Responsibilities for Product Designer at Quora:
- Discover and take advantage of high-impact chances for your product area. Design features to further corporate objectives.
- Together with research and data science teams, develop scalable solutions with empathy for our users’ needs.
- Work together with leaders from various departments to continue making improvements.
- Consult engineers to create designs that can be implemented on a variety of platforms globally, designers to receive input and criticism, and data scientists and user researchers to assess the effects of your work.
- Create interactions for new features, implementing or improving a design system as necessary.
- Work independently to efficiently and pragmatically complete a number of projects.
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora’s “coordination hours” (Mon-Fri: 9 am- 3 pm Pacific Time).
- Portfolio displaying skills in digital design for apps and other platforms, showcasing excellent visual design and efficient interaction design
- Knowledge of creating products with simple, efficient interactions to achieve corporate objectives
- Either from scratch or iterating on features that already existed, designers created and shipped
- The capacity to critically analyze a complicated social product and revise one’s opinion in light of new information.
- A track record of evaluating design solutions using data and/or user research.
- Having knowledge of efficient A/B testing in a metrics-driven context
- Knowledge of enhancing and maintaining a design system
- Delivered top-notch mobile experiences for social media goods
The internet still does not contain the great majority of human knowledge. The majority of it is locked up in people’s heads as experience or hidden in books and papers that are only accessible to specialists. Even though over a billion people use the internet, very few of them contribute knowledge to it. From politics to painting, food to coding, etymology to experiences, we wish to democratize access to knowledge of all types so that everyone can learn anything that someone else already knows. Our goal is to spread and expand knowledge around the world, and we are assembling a top-notch team to assist us in achieving this goal.
Join our Telegram for daily job update:
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.