- Remote (International)
You will be encouraged to lead a range of high-impact initiatives as a Product Analyst at Andela by being encouraged to apply your analytical expertise, product sense, and communication skills. You will collaborate closely with product teams to launch new features, track user uptake, and change the market. By sharing your experiences, working together with others, and developing new skills for how we may use data to influence decisions, you will contribute to our larger analytics team and business data culture outside of your work with products.
Continue reading if this describes you—we want to hear from you! You can live anywhere and work for us because we are a 100% remote firm. You must be proficient in English.
- Conduct data analysis to deliver business recommendations to Product and Executive collaborators, crafting visual displays of quantitative information.
- Use data to understand user behaviour and product usage trends to influence strategy and find opportunities to increase long-term growth.
- Partner with Product to help develop KPIs and goals for features, supervise performance against those KPIs and build and provide regular performance reports based on existing and new features.
- Drive product strategy by proposing and conducting quantitative research into key user behaviours and business trends in partnership with product managers, engineers, designers, and other team members.
- Craft and analyze A/B tests and conduct other forms of causal inference to help us continuously learn about our users.
- Supply to our team and company data culture through accessible data table design and maintenance.
- 3+ years of analytics/data experience.
- Passion for problem-solving, critical thinking, and data.
- Sophisticated level in SQL, having worked with data warehouses such as BigQuery, Redshift, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Sharp business/product judgment and the ability to see past the noise.
- Strong communicator, diligent listener, and compelling explainer.
- Familiarity with basic statistical techniques.
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to succeed.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.