- Full Time
- Ikoyi, Lagos
A real estate company is looking to recruit an ideal applicant to manage purchasing activities and guarantee that purchases are cost-effective and of excellent quality.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The hired candidate will be in charge of the entire purchasing process, from selecting suppliers to stock optimization and sourcing and procurement advice.
Our procurement manager will be a specialist in supply chain and logistics, focusing on implementing cost-effective acquisitions of all goods and services needed by the organization.
Finally, you will be responsible for maintaining quality control and following the company’s supply chain management rules and procedures.
- Create a budget for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Review, evaluate, analyze and authorize potential purchases.
- Keep correct procurement and pricing records and manage inventory.
- Maintain and update information about suppliers, such as qualifications, delivery schedules, product ranges.
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers and negotiate contracts.
- Identifying and assessing potential suppliers
- Budgeting, cost analysis, and report writing
- In a fast-paced atmosphere, make competent decisions by reviewing and analyzing all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price possibilities.
- Prepare a budget for the purchase of equipment, services, and collections.
- Negotiate the best pricing and supply arrangements possible.
- The applicants should have 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or a similar position.
- Must reside at Ikoyi or its environs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
26th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com