- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
A hospitality company is looking to recruit an ideal applicant to manage purchasing activities and guarantee that purchases are cost-effective and of excellent quality.
Waterfront Restaurant – We serve excellent and authentic cuisines with legendary culinary abilities and a dash of originality.
The hired candidate will be in charge of the entire purchasing process, from selecting suppliers to stock optimization and sourcing and procurement advice.
Our procurement manager will be a specialist in supply chain and logistics, focusing on implementing cost-effective acquisitions of all goods and services needed by the organization.
Finally, you will be responsible for maintaining quality control and following the company’s supply chain management rules and procedures.
- Develop strategies for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Review, compare, analyze and approve products and services to be purchased.
- Maintain correct purchasing and pricing records while managing inventories.
- Control and update information about suppliers, such as qualifications, delivery times and product ranges.
- Keep positive relationships with suppliers and negotiate contracts.
- Budgeting cost assessments and reporting.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep track of purchases, pricing, and other pertinent information.
- Examine and compare all vendors or suppliers and supply and price possibilities.
- At least 2 – 4 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Analytical skills.
- Possess an NCE qualification.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
3rd January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org