- Full Time
Procurement Officer is needed in Lagos.
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is a local premium company that specializes in high-quality children’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Adenike Ogunlesi created the brand in 1996 as a response to the lack of high-quality children’s clothes and to highlight the opportunities that abound in Nigeria.
The company is looking to recruit a savvy procurement officer to supervise its purchasing activities and guarantee that the equipment acquired are cost-effective and of excellent quality.
To be a successful procurement officer, you should have an analytical mindset to keep up with the product and service developments.
Finally, a top procurement officer should effectively bargain and ensure that all purchases adhere to corporate policies.
Duties of a Procurement Officer
- Manage and monitor personnel as well as the purchasing department’s responsibilities.
- Develop strategies for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Identify and assess potential suppliers.
- Purchase the equipment and services after reviewing, comparing, evaluating and approving them.
- Maintain correct purchasing and pricing records while managing inventories.
- Update information about suppliers such as qualifications, delivery times and product ranges.
- Sustain positive relationships with suppliers and negotiating contracts.
- Budget, estimate the cost and provide reports of supplies to management.
- Follow and enforce the procurement policies and processes of the company.
Key Requirements for Procurement Officer
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office and procurement software.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Time-management skills.
- SSCE certifications.
- High school diploma or GED.
- The candidate should possess a degree in accounting, business management or related courses.
30th September 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
This Pharmacologist Job Description template is easy to customize for your firm. You can use the sample job description for your open roles.
If you are looking for a pharmacologist job description post your job on Assist2hirelearning.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com