- Graduate Trainee
- Sagamu, Ogun
A school is looking to recruit passionate, dynamic, self-starter graduate classroom teachers and teaching assistants for our preschool and elementary classes (Grades 1 and 3).
Bethany Elementary School is the first and only Nigerian German school in the state of Ogun.
Although it is just four years old, it has established a good reputation and is well-known in Sagamu and its environs.
We began as a standard and cutting-edge creche and have expanded to include preschool, Grade 1, Grade 2, and Grade 3 classrooms.
In the three years since its beginning, Bethany Preschool has received three prizes in competitions with other schools in the tiny town.
As a graduate trainee, you’ll be responsible for shadowing various employees, participating in learning opportunities, attending meetings and workshops and travelling to other workplaces to obtain practical experience.
Also, the hired candidate must be willing to learn about elements of the organization outside of your department to be effective as a graduate trainee.
Finally, the great graduate trainee should cultivate positive interactions with coworkers and make a lasting impression.
- Create and distribute instructional materials such as notes, quizzes, and assignments.
- Maintain class supervision to ensure that all students learn in a secure and productive setting.
- Organize lecture and presentation materials and resources.
- Encourage interactive learning to provide individualized training to each learner.
- Plan and carry out educational events and activities.
- Make sure your classroom is tidy and clean.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports and semester report cards regularly.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences.
- Evaluate and keep track of your student’s development.
- Assign homework, assignments, and tests to students and grade them.
- Applicants must be residents of Sagamu or be prepared to relocate.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Innovation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Critical thinking.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in children and teaching.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Applicants must have an academic qualification (B.Sc, BA, B.Ed) or an NCE.
31st January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume of not more than three pages to: email@example.com using ”Graduate Trainee” or ”Classroom Teacher” or ”Teaching Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org