- Full Time
Pharmacist needed at Lagoon Hospitals.
In Nigeria, Lagoon Hospitals has continually provided international-standard treatment.
The Hospital was founded in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute and starting operations in 1986 as a supplier of integrated healthcare services, is now Nigeria’s largest private healthcare services group, with six hospitals.
The Joint Commission International has accredited Lagoon Hospitals as the only Nigerian hospital group and only two in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Hospitals were accredited for the first time in 2011 and were re-accredited in 2015, 2018, and 2021.
The Hospital is looking to recruit for the position of a pharmacist.
- The candidate will provide professional service to clients and patients while adhering to standard operating procedures and rules.
- The candidate will dispense drugs to patients.
- Provide drug information and guidance to other healthcare experts within the Hospital.
- The candidate must provide patients with expert service, information, counselling and guidance about the medicines they’ve been administered.
- Inventory Control.
- Report dispensing errors and adverse medication responses
- Maintain a clean and safe pharmacy environment.
- The candidate should adhere to quality standards and the usage of Standard Operating Procedures and rules.
- Ensure that the medication is appropriate for the patient and their clinical needs.
- At least 2-3 years post-NYSC is desirable.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Adequate professional record keeping.
- The candidate should have the ability to comply with SOPS and adhere to quality standards.
- Good organizational skills
- The candidate should be honest and reliable.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Valid Pharmacists’ practising license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://bit.ly/Pharmacist_LH
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.