- Full Time
A well-known hospital is looking for a pharmacist.
First Rivers Hospital Limited is a technology-driven hospital with a core team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing our patients with high-quality, long-lasting medical care.
Concerning Ultimate Intelligence, our goal is to fully utilize medical sciences in the art of health management and life preservation.
It is looking to recruit a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms, providing immediate treatment or successfully referring customers to a suitable physician.
The hired pharmacist will review and interpret physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities.
To be a successful pharmacist, you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The candidate will dispense drugs to patients.
- Provide drug information and guidance to other healthcare experts within the Hospital.
- The candidate must provide patients with expert service, knowledge, counselling and guidance about the medicines they’ve been administered.
- Inventory Control.
- Report dispensing errors and adverse medication responses
- Maintain a clean and safe pharmacy environment.
- The candidate should adhere to quality standards and the usage of Standard Operating Procedures and rules.
- Ensure that the medication is appropriate for the patient and their clinical needs.
- At least three years of relevant working experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- The candidate should be honest and reliable.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer-oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Excellent telephone skill
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Good managerial acumen.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Adequate professional record keeping.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- The candidate should have the ability to comply with SOPS and adhere to quality standards.
- The candidate should possess a B.Sc in Pharmacy.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be added advantage.
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology
- Valid licence to practice the profession
20th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com, clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org