- Full Time
A pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit a pharmacist.
Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
It is looking to recruit a licensed pharmacist who can help consumers diagnose symptoms and deliver brief therapy or refer them to the right doctor.
The hired candidate will also prepare medications by reading and interpreting physician orders and look for therapeutic incompatibilities.
To be a successful pharmacist, you must be customer-focused and keep up with the newest breakthroughs in pharmaceutical science.
Duties of Pharmacist
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
- Compound and deliver drugs according to doctor’s orders.
- Monitor customers’ drug regimens, recommend actions and inform customers of any potential adverse effects.
- Instruct consumers on how to take prescribed medications and when to take them.
- Perform health and wellness examinations.
- Provide vaccines and other medical services such as measuring blood pressure, temperature readings and blood sugar readings.
- Inventory and supply chain management
- Verify order entries, maintain records of restricted substances, charges, and remove the pharmacy’s expired or damaged items.
- Maintain up-to-date consumer records.
- Mondays to Fridays: Morning Shift – 7:30 am to 4:30pm; Afternoon Shift – 12:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Saturdays: Morning Shift – 7:30am to 3:30pm; Afternoon Shift – 1:00 to 9:00pm.
- Sundays: Alternate Sundays from 2:00pm to 8:00pm.
29th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com