- Full Time
A global financial broker company is seeking a new Personal assistant.
Infinox is a globally regulated financial broker.
We are a leading provider of online CFD trading services, specializing in margin FX and commodities trading for individuals and institutions worldwide.
Our services are available in various regions, including Latin America, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
The company’s global headquarters are in Bank, London, and it has over 15 offices worldwide.
You’ll be in charge of largely business-related responsibilities for the team, such as writing reports, organizing travel and lodging, taking minutes and other administrative duties.
To do this role properly, you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as a personal or administrative assistant in the past.
- Use different types of software, such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Read, evaluate, and disseminate incoming memos and submissions as needed.
- Organize trips for senior executives.
- Order supplies and maintains records of the database.
- Incoming emails and other correspondence are opened, sorted, and distributed.
- Assist with general administrative tasks.
- Must have 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Result oriented.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Possess a First Degree in Humanities and any related study.
8th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com