- Full Time
A company is seeking a dynamic and well-organized personal assistant to help senior management with personalized administrative tasks.
Focal Points Projects Limited, a construction and project management firm, is hiring for the following position:
You will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on management in this position.
Also, the hired candidate may be asked to make travel plans and assist with other tasks when necessary.
To be successful as a personal assistant, you need strong organizational skills and previous secretarial experience.
Finally, successful personal assistants are attuned to the demands of their bosses and work independently to provide individualized administrative help.
- Perform secretarial and administrative activities while reporting to upper management.
- Reports, documents, and presentations are typed, formatted, and edited.
- Responsible for Data entry, database maintenance and recordkeeping.
- Make trip preparations, liaise with internal departments, and answer phones.
- Manage senior management’s internal and external correspondence.
- Make appointments, keep track of events and send reminders.
- Document copying, scanning, and faxing, as well as taking notes
- Prepare facilities for scheduled activities and, if necessary, prepare refreshments.
- Manage mail and courier services and order office supplies and replacements.
- Follow proper etiquette and business practices.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Good organizing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook and call forwarding.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certification in Secretarial Work, Office Administration, or related training.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
28th February 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training Programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com