- Full Time
PayQart Solutions Limited
Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
PayQart; a financial technology company is seeking a Frontend Developer to help us build a cutting-edge savings and lending platform. You must be willing and able to learn everything about our products and end-user needs, as well as deliver against the product paper/brief through go live.
The candidate should have experience in or at least willingness to learn more about financial services/fintech. The Frontend Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads , and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient , and fully meet our clients’ trading and security needs. Our platform will run 24×7, so we need a developer who is an expert at managing changes and updates in real-time with little room for any downtime or failover.
We are looking for developers who are passionate about emerging business & technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns. This is an excellent opportunity for any developer seeking to explore new ideas with the team. We need developers who are enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, who thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
· Partner with product management, marketing , and the rest of the product development team to understand the product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics and backend infrastructure
· Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment
· Develop high-quality prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to production‐quality solutions
· Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps
· Design web and mobile-based features that ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
· Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions - optimize applications for maximum speed
· Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
· Maintain and continuously improve the website and mobile applications by getting feedback from and developing solutions for our clients
· Must be willing to work full time in an office environment.
· Demonstrated experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
· Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
· Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
· Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages/frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue )
· Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
· Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
· Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
· Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
· Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
· Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
· Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
· Expert leveraging software-development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, (such as agile) to drive positive personal / team outcomes to increase velocity and on-time delivery
How To Apply
If you believe you fit the criteria and want to be part of this innovative company, please send your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org