- Full Time
- Ikeja, Lagos
A company in Lagos is looking for a qualified and innovative operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations.
Beacongate Limited: The company was founded to assist entrepreneurs, professionals, and executives realize their full potential and develop leadership brands that set them apart.
It entails employing strategies that lead to self-discovery, situation awareness, empowerment for positive actions, and realization of objectives and dreams.
The company provides tailored solutions to meet your personal and professional requirements.
Your duties will include reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and developing new company policies in this role.
You may also be required to perform routine administrative tasks.
To ensure success as an operations officer, you should demonstrate advanced operational competency and excellent managerial skills.
Operations officers are comfortable in leadership positions and have extensive operations management experience.
Operations Officer Responsibilities:
- Report on company processes and procedures to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Create company policies and follow them.
- Improve business functioning to achieve fundamental business goals.
- Organize and manage projects, as well as contribute to product development.
- Maintain profit margins via tracking operational costs.
- Improve operating procedures to increase efficiency.
- Monitor product inventories and analyze and preserve operational data.
- Ensure that policies and practices are followed throughout the organization.
- Manage policy, training, and performance reviews related to human resources development.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- At least 4 – 7 years of work experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Possess effective communication and reporting skills
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong leadership capabilities.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and related software.
- Possess a degree in Business, Operations Management or related field.
20th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com