- Full Time
An online academic research website is looking to recruit an operations manager.
Raadaa is a website for scholarly research.
It is a platform that allows individuals, authors, and organizations – including publishing companies – to publish, share and monetize both minor and significant amounts of information such as books, essays, research papers, magazines, blogs and newspapers.
We are an educational technology startup on a mission to accelerate access to research, information, and knowledge exchange worldwide by empowering authors to monetize their work on our platform while allowing everyone to read for free.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Systems, methods, and best practices for operational management should all be improved.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and monitor warehouse efficiency.
- Assist the organization’s processes in remaining legal.
- Make a list of strategic and operational goals.
- Examine financial data and put it to good use to boost profits.
- Manage budgets and predictions.
- Carry out quality checks and keep track of production KPIs.
- Recruit, train and oversee employees.
- Look for methods to improve customer service quality.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Willingness to learn.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and related software.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
9th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org