- Full Time
A famous premier foods company is looking to recruit an operations manager.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has long been a part of Nigerians’ life, both at home and abroad.
Its global vision is to be Africa’s premier foods company.
The company most conveniently provides high-quality and cheap products through world-class brands such as Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles consumers.
Golden Penny, the company’s flagship brand, is still one of Nigeria’s most well-known and preferred brands among bakers, confectioneries, and customers.
- Plan, organize, direct and optimize your resources.
- Implement plans that align with corporate objectives and provide the plant with a clear feeling of direction and concentration.
- In charge of production output and product quality
- To achieve the best results, allocate resources wisely and fully utilize assets.
- Develop systems and processes that track, optimize, and measure productivity and KPIs and performance goals to ensure a good return on investment.
- For day-to-day cassava Roots requirements, coordinate with the Supply Chain team.
- Maintain a trusting connection with the team, assist with recruitment, and manage and develop plant personnel.
- Enhanced productivity, operational efficiencies, and a commitment to quality, health, and safety can help you achieve your goals and improve your business performance.
- Implement and maintain GAP, HAACP, and food safety management for all operations to ISO Certification standards.
- Identify crucial spare components for operational requirements in collaboration with the maintenance staff.
- Work with maintenance to develop and implement preventative maintenance strategies.
- Develop people and build a high-performing team through training, coaching, and engagement.
- Possess at least five years of cognate experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Possess effective communication and reporting skills
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong leadership capabilities.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and related software.
- Possess a B.Sc, HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or MBA is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.