- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
A software engineering company is searching for an experienced, motivated Operations Engineer with the necessary skills to manage operations and infrastructure duties.
Kudi is passionate about making financial services accessible and inexpensive to all Africans, and she is committed to maintaining her position as a significant leader in the African fintech market.
The company have a proven track record in payments, and our customers have warmly received our services.
It equips agents with the tools they need to address financial inclusion
while also offering business opportunities.
Kudi’s objective is to make financial services available to all Africans at a reasonable cost.
We accomplish this by providing our agent network with the tools they need to operate as neighbourhood bank tellers.
The hired candidate will ensure our technological stack’s performance, efficiency, and uptime.
Finally, you’ll work closely with an engineering team, managing operations chores and offering architectural feedback from the perspective of operations.
- Ascertain that your team is aware of any production errors as soon as possible and prioritize their correction.
- Provide architectural input to the teams’ development process, including but not limited to monitoring, alerting, persistence, tradeoffs based on the state of available hardware.
- Provide your response team and systems with cluster resources, repositories, CI/CD pipelines and credentials to use.
- Give timely updates to the entire company during outages and downtime, scheduled maintenance.
- Strive to work at the most outstanding level possible and the rest of your team.
- The potential candidate should possess previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Three years of experience working with cloud infrastructure like GCP/AWS.
- Five years working with Linux environments such as bash, systems, iptables, top, stat commands, kernel tuning, user management and GNU core utilities.
- Three years working with SQL and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Three years working with code as infrastructure tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Two years developing in Python and using VCS, e.g. git.
- Solid knowledge in networking such as HTTP, TCP, UDP, DNS, VPN, IPSec, Wireguard.
- Knowledge in encryption and security, e.g. AES, PKCS, PKI, OpenSSL, JWT.
- Ability with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, TravisCI, Semaphore and Jenkins.
- Solid experience working with container runtimes, in particular Docker.
- Experience logging, monitoring, and alerting tools, e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Logstash.
- Experience working with Loadbalancers, e.g. Nginx, Apache.
- Love for automation.
- Ability and willingness to pick up new technologies quickly and be productive
- Multilingual programming skills such as Java, node.js, Python and Golang.
- Experience with Cassandra.
- Ability to manage Github organizations and repositories.
- Possess a minimum of BA / B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://kudi.talentlyft.com/jobs/product-manager-p4Q
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit kudi.talentlyft.com.