- Full Time
A multinational company is looking for a new executive assistant to assist our executive team.
The OPEC Fund for International Development was founded in 1976 as a global development finance organization.
Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela are among our 12 member countries.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing clerical support to the Director-Office, General’s, performing additional administrative duties related to the supervisor’s responsibilities and coordinating overall Office activities, all while adhering to the Director-policies General’s and instructions.
You’ll be in charge of largely business-related responsibilities for the team, such as writing reports, booking travel and lodging, taking minutes, and other administrative duties.
To accomplish this job well, you need to have a thorough mastery of the entire Microsoft Office suite, be highly quick at problem-solving and have previous experience as an executive or administrative assistant.
- Receive, log, review and distribute all incoming mail.
- Provide background information and correspondence files and ensure that important things are brought to the attention of the (Office of the) Director-General.
- On own initiative or in response to on-the-job instructions, drafts letters in one or more languages for the Director-signature. General’s
- Examine incoming mail for accuracy, compliance with overarching policies or guidelines, and proper communication routes.
- Receive officials and other visitors to the Director-Office General’s and schedules meetings, notifying attendees of the location, date, time, and subject.
- Make plans for duty travel, prepare travel authorizations, double-check that visas, immunization certificates, and other documents are in order, and fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Take minutes of meetings and drafts records for approval by the Director-General.
- Manage the Director-calendar, General’s, and assists and advises the Office on several administrative and logistical issues.
- Assist the (Office of the) Director-General with coordinating budget and work program submissions.
- Follow deadlines and coordinate correspondence, reporting and submissions to the (Office of the) Director-Ministerial General’s Council, Governing Board, and committees.
- Ensure that the (Office of the) Director-General has the necessary files for Ministerial Council and Governing Board meetings, as well as other high-level meetings.
- Design and maintain accurate and effective physical and electronic filing systems.
- Performs other duties as required by the (Office of the) Director-General.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Preferably at least three years at a responsible level in a large organization, preferably international in nature.
- Fluent in English and good German proficiency. French, Arabic, or Spanish is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-driven.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://careers.opecfund.org/job/Executive-Assistant/739116002/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit careers.opecfund.org.