Our organization is looking for an office assistant to assist with clerical duties in our office.
Our organization is committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients while also providing a fun and productive work environment for our employees.
You’ll collaborate with outstanding personnel to progress the organization as a whole while improving your talents.
We pay attention to your suggestions and implement them.
We provide possibilities for advancement and training, as well as the industry’s most excellent profit-sharing bonus plan.
All full-time employees receive up to 50% of all revenues every month!
Paid time off and subsidized gym memberships are available to all team members.
In all 50 states, we provide medical, vision, and life insurance.
The hired candidate will answer phones and other forms of communication, welcome clients and visitors, organize files, update papers and other documents, and run errands as a general office clerk.
You must write correctly and be adept with word processing applications to be considered for the position.
Finally, it’s also essential to have a pleasant personality and good communication abilities.
- Answer the phone and direct incoming calls.
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks such as entering spending, categorizing receipts and keeping track of other transactions.
- Resolve billing concerns with clients and members of the internal team.
- Provide team members with account access, usage reports, data analysis, and other ad hoc requirements.
- Assist with the quality assurance of various internal and client-facing reports.
- Create bills, organize new customer contracts, and process client payments.
- Contribute to the upkeep, maintenance, and data entering of an internal database.
- Research, order and distribute gifts to the entire organization (2-3 times per year).
- Throughout the year, organize company events, competitions, and special projects.
- Calendars for company holidays, time off, and scheduling changes are made more accessible.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Result oriented.
- Innovative thinking.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience in bookkeeping / financial record keeping (preferred)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel, Quickbooks Online, and G Suite (preferred)
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (preferred)
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc. Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://app.testedrecruits.com/posting/9069
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit app.testedrecruits.com.