- Full Time
Darway Coast Nigeria Limited is a Renewable Energy firm based in Nigeria.
The company offers cost-effective storage and renewable energy solutions that are also long-term.
Although the company was founded in 2015, it did not begin operations until 2016.
It provides superior after-sales service with dedicated Engineers and client service experts and alternative energy solutions to homes and businesses around the country.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance operations.
- Notify management of any defects or repairs required.
- Respond to customer, management, vendor, and other constituent inquiries by phone, email, walk-in, and an internet contact form.
- Manage the office’s modest financial activities, such as collecting rental payments and deposits, issuing receipts, and purchasing necessary supplies.
- At least 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc. Degree.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
25th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org