- Full Time
- Lagos, Nigeria
A hospitality company is looking to recruit a personal assistant.
It is seeking a dynamic and well-organized personal assistant to help senior management with personalized administrative tasks.
Its guests may expect a home away from home at Oakspring Hotel.
The company is created for guests who have a sense of style and are looking for luxurious comfort and attractive aesthetics to provide them with the ultimate pleasure and satisfaction.
It provides you with free Wi-Fi as well as relaxing music to the environment. Treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime luxury experience.
The hired candidate will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of management in this position.
Also, when necessary, you may be asked to make travel plans and assist with other tasks.
Furthermore, to be successful as a personal assistant, you need strong organizational skills and previous secretarial experience.
Finally, suitable personal assistants are attuned to the demands of their bosses and work independently to provide individualized administrative help.
- Perform secretarial and administrative activities while reporting to upper management.
- Type, format and edit reports, documents and presentations.
- Data entry, database maintenance, and record-keeping.
- Make trip preparations liaise with internal departments, and answer phones.
- Manage senior management’s internal and external correspondence.
- Fix appointments, keep track of events and send reminders.
- Document copying, scanning, and faxing as well as taking notes.
- Prepare facilities for scheduled activities and, if necessary, prepare refreshments.
- Manage mail and courier services as well as ordering office supplies and replacements.
- Follow proper manners and business practices.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong leadership.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Persuasive skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a minimum of HND or BSC in any related field.
N150,000 + HMO Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com