An energy company is searching for NYSC candidates to fill various roles for their placement.
SG Holdings is a Nigerian multinational firm with headquarters in Lagos.
The Group is divided into four key components.
Some of the represented industries are energy (downstream and upstream) and petrochemical shipping, dredging and marine services, agriculture and commodities, and financial consulting / services.
As a Nysc candidate, you’ll be responsible for shadowing various employees, participating in learning opportunities, attending meetings and workshops.
The potential candidate should have the ability to keep detailed records of your time at the organization and pass a competency exam at the program’s conclusion.
Also, you must be willing to learn about elements of the organization outside of your department to be effective as a graduate trainee.
Finally, a great candidate should cultivate positive interactions with coworkers and make a lasting impression.
- Corp members who just left camp and are looking for placement in the following specialization (Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) are needed in our company.
- Obtain as much information as possible about the company and participate in on-the-job training when available.
- Attend meetings, workshops, and team-building activities.
- Keep a log of what you’ve learned and take notes on your experiences.
- Create reports and give presentations to other members of the team.
- Analyze current systems and propose new ways to improve them.
- Bring positive energy to the workplace and establish long-term professional ties with employees.
- Conduct research and aid the manager or supervisor.
- The potential candidate will complete fieldwork or visit other job sites.
- Maintain the company’s excellent name at all times.
- Successful candidates will work within our coverage states with experienced engineers.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Have outstanding organizational skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- Time management skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Be initiative and resourceful.
- Take charge and make things happen creatively despite a lack of resources.
- Be ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Committed to driving revenue and profit.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a B.Sc or an HND in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
21st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Profiles to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Example: NYSC- Finance, NYSC- Economics, NYSC – Business Administration, NYSC- Electrical Engineering, NYSC- Mechanical Engineering.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org