- Full Time
Nurse needed at Lagoon Hospitals Lagos.
In Nigeria, Lagoon Hospitals has continually provided international-standard treatment.
The Hospital was founded in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute and starting operations in 1986 as a supplier of integrated healthcare services, is now Nigeria’s largest private healthcare services group, with six hospitals.
The Joint Commission International has accredited Lagoon Hospitals as the only Nigerian hospital group and only two in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Hospitals were accredited for the first time in 2011 and were re-accredited in 2015, 2018, and 2021.
The Hospital is looking to recruit for the position of Nurse.
- Assisting clients and patients to maintain and improve their health.
- Put in place a nursing care plan for patients at a specified workstation.
- Support the medical team in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Performing operations such as admissions and discharges, obtaining histories, monitoring vital signs with appropriate follow-up, wound dressings, medicine administration, IV placement, insertions and other necessary support.
- Handle patient complaints promptly.
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of all patient visits.
- Keeping a clean and safe atmosphere at all times
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- The candidate should have at least 1-year experience in a related role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of computer.
- Complete and accurate documentation skills.
- Incidence reporting skills.
- Use of SOPS and adherence to quality standards.
- Nursing care plan and assessment implementation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate should be able to handle stress and crises.
- I-CARE attitude such as Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy.
- Good organizational skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Nursing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in General Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing Diploma.
- Valid nursing practising license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP7uN2vNQNltsTPyZoo2lsrAdYxKUB1miAGwJEevt6N8V33A/viewform
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.