Mobile App Developer IOS / Android
We are on the lookout for a new mobile app Developer to join our team. You’ll be creating a variety of applications for android and IOS. You must be a self-starter with outstanding innovative ideas and exceptional attention to detail.
Responsibilities of a Mobile App Developer IOS / Android:
- Firstly, develop and maintain world-class Android and iOS applications with product managers, developers, and designers.
- Secondly, assist in identifying and correcting bottlenecks as well as bug fixes.
- Furthermore, conduct code reviews and assist with code quality and documentation maintenance.
- Work with teams to analyze, design, and deploy new features.
- Implement automated testing, security best practices, and API integrations in the applications unit.
- Translate the user interface and user experience (UI/UX) into an Android or iOS app.
- Lastly, develop libraries and frameworks to accommodate large and complicated applications.
Requirements for the mobile app developer role
- 2+ years experience developing iOS and Android apps in Kotlin or Java, Swift, and Flutter
- Secondly, a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, or a closely related discipline is required.
- Furthermore, an expertise in Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Swift, Flutter, Core Data, and Coacopods would be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of RxJava2, Retrofit2, OkHttp3, and the concurrency notion.
- Furthermore, knowledge of iOS frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Strong understanding of IOS and Android UI design ideas, patterns, and best practices.
- Robust comprehension of design patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Understanding security algorithms like SHA1 and SHA256, as well as encryption and decryption.
- Experience designing SDKs and understanding the OAuth concept is a significant plus.
- Firebase, Google Analytics, and Crashlytics are examples of analytics tools.
- Knowledge of CICD, Jenkins, and Fastlane.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and the ability to work as part of a Scrum team.
- Ability to write a testable application.
- RESTful APIs are used to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs
- An understanding of Git, Java, Maven, and Gradle is required.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including a link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org