- Full Time
- Ikeja Lagos
Our client, a major player in the FMCG industry, is looking for a Media Relations Officer Ikeja Lagos to join her dynamic team in the following position:
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Pay: 3 – 4million naira
Media Relations Officer Ikeja Lagos
The Media Relations Officer will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the social media strategy for the organisation.
- Complying with the customer and marketing support efforts of the company
- Ensuring that the strategies help in increasing brand awareness and equity.
- Evaluating, planning, organising, and contributing to the social media channels to reach the objectives and targets.
- Ensuring that a good marketing message has been delivered by which the company’s position is strengthened.
- Analysing the existing potential activities in the media and planning, organising them.
- Identifying and interpreting the popular trends in social media.
- Working in collaboration with other marketing organisations, developing unique marketing partnerships and strategies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in writing/editing press releases and other materials for the company.
- Prepare and develop materials used for media events, including news conferences and media seminars, media interviews etc., by providing Management with full pre-interview briefings.
- Design and implement media strategies for local and national brand campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, or related disciplines.
- Professional certifications, such as the Institute of Mass Communication and Information Management of Nigeria (IMIM), etc., is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ job and industry experience in media relations or press related fields.
- Good communications and writing skills
- Strong analytical, research and forecasting skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Expertise in advertising, online marketing, and public relations
- Good networking, negotiation, and leadership skills.
Register for our free training courses to increase your chances of getting hired. Our recommended course is soft skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.