- Full Time
- Ikeja Lagos
Our client, a major player in the FMCG industry, is looking for a Media and Content Officer Ikeja Lagos to join her dynamic team in the following position:
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Pay: 3 – 4million naira
Media and Content Officer Ikeja Lagos
- Design and deliver visual and content assets, including social media assets, video content, blogs, email marketing templates and advertisements, ensuring that they are on-brand and optimised for digital consumption.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Manager to contribute to a continually evolving content strategy that supports short- and long-term marketing initiatives, funding programs, events, and other activities.
- Manage and implement a comprehensive editorial calendar to promote creative partnerships.
- Work with the operations team to improve the marketing team’s systems, processes
- and ability to segment using Salesforce CRM.
- Ensure adequate media (conventional and social) coverage for all programme activities, functions, and press releases/press statements.
- Generate content for use on company’s social media pages and website.
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes or otherwise of media communication campaigns.
- Ensure that all media communications and marketing materials align with brand standards.
- Attend press conferences and media interviews with designated company’s representative.
- Devise and produce proactive media campaigns, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, or related disciplines.
- Professional certifications, such as the Institute of Mass Communication and Information Management of Nigeria (IMIM), etc., is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ job and industry experience in media relations or press related fields.
- Good communications and writing skills.
- Strong analytical, research and forecasting skills.
Register for our free training courses to increase your chances of getting hired. Our recommended course is soft skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.