- Full Time
- Abuja and Kaduna
A petroleum company is looking to recruit a mechanical specialist.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is building a 40″ x 614km gas pipeline and stations between Ajaokuta and Kaduna-Kano (AKK).
The Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network includes the AKK Pipeline.
The company was awarded the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, which covers a distance of around 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations.
Brentex CPP Limited, as an equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the following position on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2):
Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Mobile heavy-duty equipment is diagnosed, repaired, adjusted, overhauled, maintained, and tested.
- For maintenance, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Identify and repair structural, mechanical, and hydraulic system issues.
- Ensure prompt response to any problem to avoid delay in dung operations.
- Perform diagnostic tests as part of routine maintenance.
- To figure out the best course of action for broken parts and systems.
- Replace worn-out parts, repair malfunctioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering systems, and update hydraulic fluids.
- City & Guild Level 3
- Possess at least six years of experience.
- Proven work experience in a similar job.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Operational knowledge of Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment, Heavy Duty Crane, and Rig Mechanism (HDD).
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Ability to work after-hours required.
- Higher National Diploma, B.Tech, B.Eng. in Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).
1st January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org