- Full Time
A construction company is searching for a talented Mechanical Engineer to work on all stages of the product, from research and development to design to installation and commissioning.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Ltd, part of the CNBM Group’s parent company.
The company is primarily in charge of project management and service delivery in Nigeria and West Africa.
The business scope includes but is not limited to Fabricating, Industry Constructional Engineering and Civil Constructional Engineering.
Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
- Develop a product that spans the entire lifecycle, such as design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement.
- Create systems and components that fulfil the needs and specifications.
- Plan outlines for designs.
- Methodically conduct experiments, examine data, and interpret results.
- Develop new theories or methodologies through lifelong learning.
- Evaluate and put theory to the test.
- Identify, formulate and implement effective solutions to contemporary issues.
- Examine the overall performance, dependability, and safety of the final product.
- To satisfy requirements and eliminate malfunctions, alter and adapt the design.
- Estimate the project’s budget and scope.
- Solicit feedback from the operators.
- Prepare product documentation and reports.
- At least 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE).
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools such as AutoCAD, ProE.
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools such as ANSYS, ProMechanica.
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge like Matlab, Excel and LabView.
- Solid understanding of core concepts such as mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and materials science.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge clearly and understandably.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification.
8th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com