- Full Time
- Ikoyi, Lagos
A well-known name in the health care industry is searching for a registered nurse to join our nursing team and help us provide excellent patient care.
In Nigeria, Lagoon Hospitals has continually provided international-standard treatment.
The Hospital was founded in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute and starting operations in 1986 as a supplier of integrated healthcare services, is now Nigeria’s largest private healthcare services group, with six hospitals.
The Joint Commission International has accredited Lagoon Hospitals as the only Nigerian hospital group and only two in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Hospitals were accredited for the first time in 2011 and were re-accredited in 2015, 2018, and 2021.
- Coordinate and supervise Nurses and nursing assistants’ activities.
- In the wards, supervise the admission and release of patients.
- Take medical histories and vital signs and any necessary follow-up wound dressings, dispense medications and provide other help as needed.
- Responsible for the nursing staff’s performance and discipline.
- Ensure that customer, and patient complaints are reduced.
- Properly document patient’s records and keep up to date.
- Give patients and their attendants information and health education.
- Report and handle patient complaints.
- New nurse education and mentoring
- Adhere to quality standards and the usage of Standard Operating Procedures and rules.
- At least 6 – 10 years clinical experience with 4+ years leading a Nursing team.
- Basic Life Support skills
- Mentoring and leadership skills
- Organization and training skills
- Multitasking and team building
- I CARE attitude
- Attention to detail and empathetic
- Good interpersonal and communication Skills
- Ability to handle stress and crises.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Adequate documentation of nursing care plan.
- Proficient with the use of a computer.
- Ability to soft medical equipment.
- Use of SOPS.
- RN, RM / B.Sc. Nursing Science
- A diploma in any other nursing speciality or hospital administration is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://bit.ly/Matron_LH
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.