A microfinance bank is looking to recruit a marketing manager and investment marketer.
Gemstone Microfinance is an agricultural microfinance cooperative society that is not affiliated with a bank.
It is a national member of the Nigerian Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions (AMFIN).
Its two years of operation has granted over N2 billion in credits to its agricultural business members throughout its twenty-four locations in twelve states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing, and retail subsectors has been society’s main priority.
The hired marketer should assess current market conditions, develop new campaigns and then disseminate product-related data.
Develop reciprocal connections with its customers through strategic interaction and experiential marketing events.
Furthermore, to be successful in this role, you must detect hidden chances for growth.
Finally, an effective marketer will invariably analyze their outputs to help our Company succeed.
Abuja (FCT); Akwa Ibom; Delta; Edo; Kaduna; Ogun; Oyo and Rivers
- To shape new ventures, conduct in-house, competitor and customer analyses.
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s message to their customers.
- Create and manage intangible and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to create seamless, effective campaigns.
- Increase our visibility through the use of both paid and organic formulas.
- Develop long-term, lucrative relationships with our customers.
- Metrics are analyzed at crucial times to determine success.
- Create well-informed reports to help guide all marketing initiatives.
- Participate in marketing workshops to broaden your horizons.
- Grow the Company’s client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- The potential candidate should possess a minimum of 1 year of marketing experience in a financial institution.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- Ability to meet the target.
- General business knowledge.
- Customer service.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office office.
- Possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
31st January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to the email addresses below according to specific locations and use the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Rivers (Port Harcourt): firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.