- Full Time
A well-renowned company is looking to recruit maintenance technicians.
The Company is a multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate that is rapidly growing, world-class and dynamic. It was founded and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience or training from Arthur Andersen, now KPMG in Nigeria.
Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Conduct routine facility inspections to detect potential issues and their correction before they fail proactively.
- Identify or receive faults and analyze them to determine the root cause and resolve them.
- Escalate complaints to a supervisor.
- Ascertain that issues are appropriately logged and closed following the Company’s policies.
- Execute and ensure correct preventive or proactive maintenance of facilities as specified in manuals.
- Always keep the equipment and facilities clean and in good working order in the assigned area.
- Keep an eye on how the equipment is used to avoid mishandling.
- Ensure effective issue handover during shift changes.
- Complete the Equipment History Card after all issues with the equipment have been resolved and closed.
- Assist in driving the Company’s energy-saving measures and ensuring energy consumption and costs.
- Resolve escalated issues.
- Make sure daily reports are prepared and submitted on time.
- Provide vendor or service provider comments as needed to aid in their review.
- Develop knowledge in the areas and on the equipment entrusted to you.
- Propose or suggest operational, equipment, preventative maintenance and spare management ideas and recommendations.
- Self-improvement and training.
- Participate in team meetings and departmental efforts actively.
- Before arriving at reception, test and validate the quality of the diesel and sign off.
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- Must be residing on the mainland.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eye for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- OND and HND holders are eligible to apply.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/ThePlace1/743999792523286-maintenance-technician-lagos-mainland
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.