- Full Time
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is looking to recruit for the position of packaging recovery manager.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (Coca-Cola HBC) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company.
The Company is based in Zug, Switzerland, and has a premium and secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange and the Athens Exchange.
It is the largest beverage company in the world, with operations in over 200 countries.
The potential candidate will provide maintenance management leadership and assistance by building new and upgrading current maintenance systems following the region’s or country’s maintenance strategy.
The hired manager oversees the timely completion of maintenance tasks, working diligently to achieve a maintenance schedule completion rate of at least 90%.
- Assist in determining the budget required to meet maintenance needs.
- Proposes and administers formal and on-the-job training for associates to help them grow.
- Measures and assesses equipment efficiency and downtime, as well as assisting in the formulation of maintenance programs.
- Gathers evaluates, prepares, and submits investment requirements for manufacturing lines and equipment.
- Write, distribute weekly, and monthly maintenance reports to plant management and CEG HQ.
- Develop, report and assess performance plans.
- Ensures that proper personnel is in place to meet business objectives.
- Approve all project expenses, project task contracts, and direct employee expenses up to the approved value.
- Conducts a gap analysis of D.R.s’ tools and skills.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with feedback sessions for D.Rs.
- The potential candidate should have at least seven years of experience in a technical position and demonstrable management abilities.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency with the use of a computer.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Project management skills.
- People Management Skills.
- Basic Automation Understanding
- Inventory Management Skills.
- Experience with CMMS, preferably SAP.
- Proven experience with budgeting such as R.E. procedures.
- Familiarity with the introduction of new lines and cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Knowledge of GHK and GMP.
- Experience in major automated bottling line operations.
- Ability to identify, raise and push for approval appropriate CAPEX wish list for engineering equipment upgrades.
- Possess a relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent Diploma (advanced technical Degree).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/19/home/requisition/29674?c=cchellenic
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.