- Full Time
Our client in the hospitality sector is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the position below:
Ibadan, Oyo state
The Lounge Manager leads the front-of-house and back-of-house teams and serves as the liaison between the staff and its directors/owners. The role of a manager requires back-office work, as well as customer-facing interactions.
- Leading front-of-house and back-of-house teams
- Handling team conflicts
- Streamlining operations
- Training and onboarding new employees
- Ensuring and measuring guest satisfaction
- Managing inventory
- Managing finances
- Enforcing safety protocol
- 5+ years of proven experience working in a similar role (Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Hospitality Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts calmly.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to present innovative ideas to Directors/Owners.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience working with a bookkeeper.
- Customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field/Hospitality management a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumption Date: November 1st 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com