- Full Time
A lounge is looking to recruit a dedicated, proactive lounge manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere.
The hired candidate will promote and grow the business and ensure that customers receive quality service.
Furthermore, the suitable applicant will keep track of inventories and resources, plan promotional events and define business goals to boost earnings.
To be successful in this role, you must be meticulous.
- The manager will be in charge of the front and back house teams and liaison between the staff and the company’s directors.
- Engagement with customers.
Duties of Lounge Manager
- Lead the front-of-house and back-of-house teams.
- Ensure lounge environments are kept clean.
- Educate employees on how to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Resolve any issues among the team.
- Streamline operations.
- To ensure that the bar is well staffed during peak hours, create effective schedules and rapidly resolve issues.
- Ensure and assess visitor satisfaction.
- Training and onboarding new staff.
- Manage inventories.
- Enforce safety protocols.
- Keep licenses up to date and compliant with current laws.
Lounge Manager Requirements
- The suitable candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of proven experience working in a similar role.
- Front-of-house experience is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Creative skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or any related field.
1st November, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org