- Okota, Lagos
A transportation company is seeking a talented and competent logistics officer to join our team.
Libra Motors Limited is a leading transport company in Nigeria that focuses on people and provides efficient service delivery.
It was founded in 2003, has established itself as a premier transportation company specializing in people and material transfer over several defined routes.
The hired candidate will be responsible for all aspects of supply chain management, such as selecting carriers, investigating delivery methods, evaluating budgets, and managing storage in this position.
Under the supervision of the head of logistics, assist in executing logistical operations.
Also, to supervise daily operations and logistics staff, the successful candidate must have a high level of attention to detail.
The successful candidate should have an in-depth understanding of logistics and inventory systems in addition to outstanding organizational abilities.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all processes adhere to laws, guidelines and ISO requirements.
- The potential candidates should be Corp members seeking a primary assignment place in Lagos, Okota precisely.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Organizational abilities.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@libmot.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
- State the job role in your application and NYSC.
- The position is strictly for corp members seeking a primary assignment place in Lagos, Okota precisely.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@libmot.com