- Full Time
A real estate company is looking to recruit a logistics officer.
Advanced Safety Links is a Nigerian company that specializes in estate management and consulting.
The company specializes in building construction, property sales, restorations, and apartment leasing.
It seeks a dependable logistics manager who will be in charge of the supply chain’s entire management.
The hired candidate will organize and monitor the storage and delivery of goods.
Also, ensure that items get to their destinations safely, securely and on time.
Finally, the goal is to manage the complete order cycle to boost corporate growth while ensuring long-term viability and customer pleasure.
- At least 2 – 7 years of work experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work well with others
- Organization skills
- Quality management skills.
- Ability to work well with deadlines.
- Planning skills.
- Knowledge of logistics systems
- Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations
- Knowledge of transportation issues.
- Knowledge of logistics subset.
- The potential candidate should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
15th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com