- Full Time
- Ikoyi, Lagos
A real estate company is looking to recruit a professional legal secretary to supervise various administrative and secretarial activities at our law business.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Your primary aim as a legal secretary is to assist attorneys by conducting various secretarial tasks such as attending court proceedings, reviewing case material, scheduling meetings, and filing legal documents.
The ideal candidate will be pleasant and professional and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
Finally, to be effective in this position, you must understand legal procedures and terminology.
- Edit and proofread all legal documents.
- Schedule conferences, depositions, and meetings to keep your attorney’s calendar in order.
- Greet and screen new clients.
- Attend judicial hearings and take notes.
- Organize and maintain all legal documents up to date.
- Ensure that all court paperwork is in order and filed on time.
- Respond to emails and phone calls, and reroute calls as needed.
- Investigate and verify critical case information.
- Prepare appeals, motions, and petitions, among other legal documents.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must live around Ikoyi or its environs
- The applicant must be male.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Adaptability skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of legal documents and terminology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a BSc or Master’s degree in law.
3rd February 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training Programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org