- Full Time
A law firm is looking to recruit a legal officer.
Lastinghills Law Chambers is a legal services firm that specializes in wealth transfer planning, complex estate tax, estate and trust administration.
The company also specializes in probate litigation, income taxation, administration, business entity formation, and non-profit organization and private foundation organizations and administration.
It is searching for a Legal officer to provide excellent problem-solving and communication abilities and solid judgment and decision-making.
Also, to be successful, the legal officer must be determined, professional and well-informed, with a strong desire to respect the Law while preserving the rights of their clients.
Finally, top candidates will have excellent interpersonal, writing, and public speaking abilities and natural leadership traits.
- Prepare a wide range of legal documents and letters.
- Perfect title documents and conduct searches at the land registry on behalf of clients in court.
- Take care of probate and incorporation issues.
- Any other related responsibilities may be assigned.
- At least 1-year post-call experience
- Must reside within Alimosho, Agege or Ikeja and environs.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- A degree in Law.
- Candidates must have been called to the Nigerian bar.
17th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com