We seek an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to join the people team. You’ll assist in the creation, shaping, and training of engaging learning content that is consistent with our overall L&D strategy throughout the organization.
Responsibilities of a Learning and Development Specialist
- Collaborate with the L&D Manager and internal stakeholders.
- Consult subject matter experts when developing material.
- Develop training materials, such as presentation materials, handouts, and workbooks, as well as training tools.
- Deliver live and on-demand training sessions, utilizing well-known training strategies and technologies.
- Using a range of delivery modalities aid learning.
- Organize logistics for training sessions.
- Use evaluation tools to determine the efficacy of your training.
- Keep track of training results and report on them.
Benefits of the Learning and Development Specialist role
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- The policy of unrestricted PTO
- Allowance from the company for materials for the home office
- Paid parental leave for 12 weeks
- Possibility to make a difference by assisting in the development of life-saving products.
All interested applicants should click HERE to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.qualio.com.