- Full Time
Are you located in Lagos? Here are the latest jobs in Surulere:
Details of job below, and method to apply.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- Ensuring promptness, freshness and quality of dishes
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Coordinating staffs’ tasks, organizing and supervising shifts
- Implementing hygiene policies and ensuring compliance
- Designing new recipes, planning menus and selecting plate presentation
- Regularly review product quality and research new products
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives
- Hiring and training of all staffs on proper customer service and cooking process
- Performing administrative tasks, taking the stock level of food and equipment supplies
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
HR Assistant Manager
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the Hospitality industry
- Minimum of Bsc/HND
- Must possess excellent communication skills and a pleasing appearance.
- Must live within Surulere, Yaba, Ebutemetta or Ojota axis.
Job Title: Mixologist
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification
- Ability to prepare a variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least three years of experience as a Mixologist.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests promptly.
- Ability to keep a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and make drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Send CVs to: Jobdv8@gmail.com
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 3, 2021
November 4, 2021