- Full Time
- Ikeja Lagos
Lagoon Hospital needs Medical Officer.
In Nigeria, Lagoon Hospitals has continually provided international-standard treatment.
The Hospital was founded in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute and starting operations in 1986 as a supplier of integrated healthcare services, is now Nigeria’s largest private healthcare services group, with six hospitals.
The Joint Commission International has accredited Lagoon Hospitals as the only Nigerian hospital group and only two in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Hospitals were accredited for the first time in 2011 and were re-accredited in 2015, 2018, and 2021.
The Hospital is looking to recruit for the position of Medical Officer.
- The candidate will be responsible for using medical knowledge and abilities to diagnose, prevent disease and treat patients.
- Monitor and give general follow-up care to patients.
- Consult with experts and specialists about the medical state of patients.
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of all patient visits.
- Report and handle patient complaints as soon as possible.
- Provide patients and their companions with health information and assistance.
- Assist and collaborate with other medical and non-medical personnel to ensure that patients receive high-quality treatment.
- Maintain objectivity and confidentiality.
- Adherence to quality standards and clinical practice recommendations through the use of SOPS
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Monitor patients adequately for prompt reaction.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 1 year of clinical experience.
- Basic Life Support skills and sound medical knowledge.
- Excellent documentation skills with IT skills required for the use of EMR and Microsoft Office packages.
- Organizational skills.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to Details and Emotional Intelligence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Critical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Adaptability skills.
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the Medical or Clinical field (MBBS)
- Complete registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with a valid medical practising license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetBkOKrlb3arFkD5qAwv9mpUo4UK5zfGtyA5EfgDuH09TZlA/viewform
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.