- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
Our client, a leading financial and professional services provider, is looking to hire a Junior Auditor to perform tasks relating to auditing, reviewing financial statements and other documents for accuracy and consistency. The junior auditor needs to be highly analytical and detail-oriented. They must have the capacity to efficiently analyze vast amounts of data and identify any potential abnormalities.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Remuneration: N150,000 (Starting salary)
Working hour: 9am – 6pm
Job Responsibilities for Junior Auditor:
- Reviewing the client’s financial statements, such as balance sheets and income statements.
- Examining a company’s accounting procedures to guarantee proper implementation.
- Analysing records to ensure they are accurate and full in accordance with company standards.
- Monitoring cash flow and identifying problems with cash flow in order to prevent problems from occurring in the future.
- Looking at financial record anomalies to see if there has been any accounting fraud
- Performing audits of financial records to ensure that they are accurate and comply with regulations.
- BSc Accounting, finance or its equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years work experience in Financial or Tax Advising, preferably within a fast-paced work environment.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Must be currently writing ICAN
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to explain complex details clearly to many different teams.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills to solve practical problems.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.