- Full Time
A hospitality company is searching for a well-organized, analytical auditor to assist us in reviewing our current policies and procedures and developing plans to strengthen our internal control systems.
De Tastee Group is a prominent quick-service restaurant, outdoor caterers, event hall managers, and home delivery hospitality company to become Nigeria’s premium brand and first choice in the fast-food industry.
The auditor will visit with employees and managers to gather data, analyze it, identify issues and weaknesses, and assist management in developing plans to reduce or eliminate errors.
Also, to be a competent auditor, you should concentrate on assisting firms in optimizing their operations and ensuring that their policies and processes comply with current standards.
Finally, you should be well-informed, objective, rational, and meticulous.
- Stock reconciliation at the front end.
- The cashier counts the significant cash sales and petty cash.
- Evacuate money and reconcile machine printout receipts.
- Physical verification of all perishable and non-perishable commodities from the Warehouse or CPU and vendors.
- Sign following authorization all approved expenses in the outlet.
- Product Transfer Note (PTN) auditing and product movement form comparison (PMF).
- Stocktaking, valuation and reconciliation of store items are all done monthly.
- Review the daily product comparative analysis (DPCS) report to determine product shortages.
- Report on the use of materials
- Review of the production unit’s stock control sheet.
- Accounts payable report review
- Examine the bank’s holdings.
- A minimum of 3 years progressive relevant experience.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- High level of responsibility, leadership skills and organization.
- Should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software.
- Possess a B.Sc or HND in Accounting or any equivalent
- ICAN, in view, will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://bit.ly/3amy2K7
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.