- Full Time
- Lagos Island
Job brief searching for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or (COO) to handle our company’s day-to-day operations and processes. You’ll be the company’s second-in-command and in charge of business efficiency.
The position of Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a critical member of the senior management team, reporting only to the CEO (CEO). We want you to be an experienced and efficient leader because you’ll be in charge of various business processes. We want to meet you if you have exceptional people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics.
Responsibilities of a Chief Operations Officer
- Create and put into action business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set overall performance and growth objectives.
- Create policies that support the company’s vision and culture.
- Oversee the company’s day-to-day operations and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Encourage optimum performance and dedication from your staff.
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics to assess performance.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO.
- Assist the CEO with fundraising efforts.
- Participate in growth-related activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
Requirements of a Chief Operations Officer
- Experience as a Chief Operating Officer or in a related function is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Understanding of corporate functions such as human resources, finance, and marketing, to name a few.
- Competence in strategic planning and business development is demonstrated.
- It will be advantageous if you have prior fundraising experience.
- Data analysis and performance/operation metrics are also valuable skills to have.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and Microsoft Office is required.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Interpersonal and public speaking abilities are exceptional.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or a related field; MSc/MBA is a plus BSc/BA in Business Administration or a relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.