A microfinance bank is looking to hire an IT Officer in Awoyaya Lagos. Someone capable of installing and configuring many aspects of computer systems. The candidate must be proficient in solving technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
Pay: 80 – 100k
Job Responsibilities for an IT Officer in Awoyaya Lagos:
- Supervises technology services that meet the requirements of specific sectors in the bank.
- Directs and coordinates the local implementation of Bank IT operations, projects, and programs.
- Aligns IT services with the business needs of the area(s) and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices.
- Establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise.
- Coordinates IT purchases of hardware, software and services.
- ensures all hardware purchases align with user needs.
- Repair and replace computer systems when necessary.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and objectives.
- Planning Short- and long-range IT strategy and advocating for the needs of the area(s) supported.
- Supervise the banking software installed in the bank, which the officers and clerical cadres will be working.
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks in the organization.
- Maintain and support the data centre to remain functional 24×7, without any malfunction.
- Develop social media content and responsible for digital marketing administration.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- BSc in Computer Science or any related courses.
- The candidate must have at least 2 two years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must be able to repair laptops.
- The candidate must know and understand the current and developing strategic information requirements of a Bank.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
- The candidate should be able to develop requests for and evaluate proposals about leading-edge information services technology.
- The candidate should be able to provide strategic guidance and counsel to clientele in the assessment and development of existing and proposed systems.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.