A microfinance bank is looking for technically savvy candidates and has excellent interpersonal skills for technical support.
Alert Microfinance Bank is a major financial services provider with a mission to provide MSME, private, and public sector clients with cheap, flexible financial and non-financial services.
The hired technical support personnel are responsible for resolving technical issues, providing timely customer feedback and implementing new applications, among other things.
The technical support personnel must also contact directly with customers and generate written documentation, which necessitates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ebute Metta, Lagos
- Identify appropriate hardware and software.
- Assist in pinpointing and resolving technological challenges.
- Recognize and correct problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network difficulties.
- Hardware and software installation and configuration.
- To swiftly get to the root of a customer’s problem, speak with them.
- Provide accurate and timely client feedback.
- Guide customers through a set of steps to address a problem.
- Handle customers issues.
- Replace or repair the required components.
- Help with the deployment of new apps.
- Provide procedural documentation as a type of support.
- Manage several cases at the same time.
- New technology is being tested and evaluated.
- Check the electrical safety of the device.
- Previous experience is an advantage.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Creative skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft office tools.
- Tech Savvy
- Proficiency in Programming and Application Development is an added advantage.
- Technical Understanding of Coding and Application development is an added advantage.
- Minimum of First Class or Second Class Upper, Computer Science or Information Communication Technology.
- Interested Candidates who newly completed the NYSC service year could be considered.
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “IT Intern” as the subject of the email.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org