Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a key player in Software Quality Assurance and Testing services. Its main aim is to be the “go-to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Assistant in Lagos.
Duties & Responsibilities of IT Assistant in Lagos
- Responsible for supervising, managing and supporting the organization’s enterprise network.
- Diligent and meticulous with the ability to identify problems and come up with solutions can help in ensuring that the network runs smoothly and secured.
- Manage day-to-day network infrastructure
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade enterprise networks and in house active devices.
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Define network policies and procedures
- Assess the company’s need for any and all computing technology and make appropriate recommendations for purchases and upgrades.
- Connect all relevant technology to the network with secure protocols.
- Deploy and roll out updates and upgrades in a minimally disruptive way.
- Create training and educational materials to ensure that users understand security protocols, connection procedures, and other necessary information.
- Monitor the performance of the network using analytical data to seek problems or concerns.
- Proactively seek changes or upgrades that can improve the network in a way that adds to the business’s efficiency.
- Maintain information security for sensitive data.
- Create and update documentation as required.
- OND / HND in Computer Science or related fields.
- Proven experience in a network administrator and network security role.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, switching and security
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and
- monitoring of enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls (Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE & Palo-Alto),
- Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Ability to set up, configure and integrate network hardware
- Familiarity with enterprise network management solutions e.g. SolarWinds.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret technical instructions and manuals.
- Familiarity with Enterprise technologies.
- Knowledge of Network Security.
- Able to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Having keen attention to detail whilst at the same time being able to see the big picture.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner.
To increase your chances of getting this job, enrol for the following courses:
To apply for this job please visit tezzasolutions.catsone.com.