Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees. We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Assistant in Ajah.
Successful IT assistants are results-oriented individuals who love to tackle tough problems and find creative solutions. If you think the description fits you, then you are the one we are looking for.
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Responsibilities of an IT Assistant in Ajah:
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- IT Technical Assistant monitors and maintain the computer systems and networks of the Organisation.
- He is responsible for the installation and configuration of computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Perform diagnosis and resolution of network problems.
- Perform diagnosis and resolution of email and internet problems.
- Verify functionality of software and hardware components.
- Assist staff with installation, configuration for the usability of system hardware and software.
- Perform server management tasks towards ensuring smooth functioning of both online and offline servers of the company.
- Ensure proper technical support is available for all staff so as to allow for smooth running of office activities and operations.
- responsible for ensuring that their company’s computer network is functioning properly and up-to-date.
- setting up peripherals such as printers or routers, repairing equipment, and providing daily support for computer network users.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of computer networking systems and computer hardware is essential.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to provide excellent customer service even in stressful situations.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org